Monday, August 20, 2007

Loose Conference Ends

A couple of odds and ends from the HSC Conference I spoke at this past weekend in Sacramento:

• In one of my sessions I gave an incorrect title for a book I'm currently reading. It's The Case Against Adolescence: Rediscovering the Adult in Every Teen. I expect I'll have a few things to say about it once I've finished reading it. (For some strange reason, I didn't make much progress on it this weekend. Can't imagine why.)

• In another session, I promised to come up with a list of useful books about homeschooling and learning appropriate for family and friends who are skeptical about homeschooling. It'll take me a couple of days (that whole post-conference fried-brain state impairs cognitive function a bit), but I should have that up later this week.

No comments: